• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sneaking up on caddi :D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SubPar

I'm coming after you caddi_daddi :comp:
Got my r9 270 in and folding, 30k ppd to 130k ppd :D

skooter pootin

if he's a comin, i best get on with the gettin!!!!!

Attachments

• 290.PNG
    290.PNG
    83 KB · Views: 191
  • 7970s.PNG
    7970s.PNG
    52.1 KB · Views: 188
lol, i gotta stop putting my foot in my mouth, caddi's got big'uns :shock:

i have a 7850 out on loan, I think it's a little less than a 270, those are the sweetest cards I have ever had.

hey, sub par, a boot in the rear is a boot in the rear!!! sometimes I need one to get me going!!!!

Glad i could be of service :D and i would add more cards but at this time ive kinda used up my wife points for toys that cost initially and keep costing :D oh well at least im climbing again

I know what you mean subpar, my little bee hates the noise of the things so I can only fold here and there.

Glad i could be of service :D and i would add more cards but at this time ive kinda used up my wife points for toys that cost initially and keep costing :D oh well at least im climbing again

That has got to be the best way to describe that. I was trying to explain that to equinox before I smoke him.

Game on everyone!

my issue is that subpar just keeps running!!!!!!! we tend to stay neck and neck.
my little bee does not care what I spend as long as it dos'nt make the house dirty and makes no noise!!!none of my toy cars at the house anymore......

Last edited:
subpar, what make and part number card are you folding on?
firing up 3 monsters makes me look like a nancy boy.
I might be willing to buy a 270 just to race you man to man.

Never a Nancy :D I'd do it too, I'm rolling 3 cards, an old Asus 5770, an Asus 650tiB and now the Asus r9 270 OC, totaling about 130k ppd on core 17's. The only card that is flat out is the 5770, the other 2 get paused when I wanna play some vids usually around 2hrs a night, 4+ if I'm a good husband that day :D

I need a new mobo for my old i5 I replaced.

Then I can cram more GPU's into the fold! Mwuhahah :D

well, I'm in a bit of a pickle for new toys, to upgrade from my 7970's in crossfire or my 290 it would be a 980 and i'm not spending that, 970's are pretty well priced but not enough increase, so let me look around at 270's or another 290 to crossfire that. I have one of my crosshair 5's coming back home soon and if i remember right it has 4 pcie slots.

Back