• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sneaking up on caddi :D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nice job guy's. Wish I could get away with running Linux on mine full time and let these 970's crunch way. Caddi will catch me in just over a month.

Thanks caddi! I didn't even notice, spent last 24 hours in the emergency room, wife had a complication but as of this aft we're all good ��

Fold on!

I'm zeroed out until I get my newest rig going. Just have to find a functioning hard drive to install windows to :-/

Now if i could only get enough time to swap out my old 5770 for my 650 boost I'd catch up jsut a little faster :D

I'ma only inchin back up to you now, but I gots me a gtx 760 idle, so tonight I'll make a bit of ground up on you.

more downtime on the way, I have to game some to escape from the daily grind of life!!!

That, sir, would be a wonderful thing indeed. But I've not touched my gaming rig in about 6 weeks. Perhaps because my wonderful little baby girl has been taking up all my time that work leaves me :D she's started smiling at me and the missus, i never thought she could get cuter lol

That, sir, would be a wonderful thing indeed. But I've not touched my gaming rig in about 6 weeks. Perhaps because my wonderful little baby girl has been taking up all my time that work leaves me :D she's started smiling at me and the missus, i never thought she could get cuter lol

I think you should fire up that gaming rig. Sounds like you need a break!
Besides, you are about to pass me, can't have that! ;)

Heh heh heh. GTX 780 inbound!

Time to put together the 3570K and get it ready for my radeons :thup:

nice silver thats some good folding power! not to mention not to shabby for the old gaming :D

Back