• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sneaking up on caddi :D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I just hope my new to me fire power gets here before he blows past me!!!!!

Looks like you are 3K PPD ahead of him :shock:
That's close!

Also Caddi, you should put this in your sig! :thup:
Wear it proudly!
Folding User Stats

[CENTER][FSTATS]603530&bg=1[/FSTATS][/CENTER]

muahaha, 4 million, YAY! lol its always good to have someone egging you on to do more :D:D:D:D:D:D

I have the three of you, caddi, silver, and subpar in my threat window. Need to do something about that. Just not sure what yet. Waiting with baited breath to hear if nvidia has finally got their act together with maxwell so I can upgrade. Would be nice to not have to run antiquated drivers.

Good job guys.

WE ARE COMING TO GET YOU!!!!

my pace will be slower for the time, but i will march like general pattons army.
looking at maxwell it's looking like a good idea to avoid the 970 for the time, the memory issue is going to take a hardware change to fix that, or they will have to call them 3.5 gig vram cards and not 4 gig and i get a feeling they will just start calling them 3.5 gig cards and throw all the owners under the bus.
get a pair of used 280x cards, i just made a deal on a pair at $125 each.

I have the three of you, caddi, silver, and subpar in my threat window. Need to do something about that. Just not sure what yet. Waiting with baited breath to hear if nvidia has finally got their act together with maxwell so I can upgrade. Would be nice to not have to run antiquated drivers.

Good job guys.

Stanford is no longer sending out core 18 WUs to Maxwell GPUs. You should be good to go.

fired up the 290, should cook off one or two overnight to help keep us this way.

Stanford is no longer sending out core 18 WUs to Maxwell GPUs. You should be good to go.

Yes, there's work for now, but isn't it something like all 970/980 are working on one unit?

Guess I've lost may faith in Nvidia. They never fixed the slowdown issue on pre-gk110 cards with latest drivers. What if they never fix their opencl support on maxwell? It would truly suck to have to switch to Amd after having invested in Nvidia only to have foldable units dry up with fah.

You got me :D i love seeing the graphs almost side by side
Ive got a little plan involving swapping out the 5770 with some sort of card, not sure what yet and with a little one due in a few months:)D) not sure what kinda funds ill have but the classies and perhaps the ebays will be thouroughly combed through :attn:

FOLD ON! :comp:

yea, baby, i pulled the 290 out of the lan box and through in my trusty evga gtx770sc for a little action.
it's kind of strange, ox18 work units i have not picked up in quite some time and bam, first wu is ox18 with this card!!!!!

ill let the picture speak for itself
caddi!.JPG
:cry:
4k more ppd!
Im just going to :chair:

I find I don't get x18s with my amd cards but I'll pick them up on the nvidia card maybe 1-2 out of 8-10 WU's :shrug: maybe they're nvidia optimized

I have another old box around with a single slot, let me throw in a 760 and see what it picks up.

I've never gotten a Core 18 WU ever.

I do get the odd project 9201 WU which give big points :D

Core 18 WUs are Nvidia , but the don't play well with Maxwell GPUs. So Stanford stopped assigning them to the Maxwells.

Back