• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sneaking up on caddi :D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
90% of the time the problems that show up after folding for a time will either be a video driver or the client, so try reinstalling.
it looks like nvidia cards need one free cpu core per card, open task manager, click the performance tab and watch how busy the cpu is.

Fair enough. I set everything to stock on my video cards and it's been folding away happily, so far lol, if it crashes again, I'll start re installing everything and hope for the best :D how's the work going? I know when you start folding again your hp is going to catch up fast :D

My WU selection has been limited, 9201/13000/13001 for the most part :shrug: I like seeing the 9201 it gets my r9 over 80k ppd even at stock clocks :D

My WU selection has been limited, 9201/13000/13001 for the most part :shrug: I like seeing the 9201 it gets my r9 over 80k ppd even at stock clocks :D

You may also get the odd 10xxx WU too.
My cards freaked out after I disabled X-Fire, and made the client return the unfinished WU's to stanford :mad: :(

But I got 9201 WU's in return for both cards :)

I see Mr daddi slowly putting out some points :D with the hardware you can bring to the table I'm scared lol, specially if you get one of those 970 beasts! That one card could stomp me in probably less than a couple weeks.

My new to me cards didn't cost anything, but like all free FAH hardware, there's the cost of running GPU_FAH 24/7 (kWhrs) :comp:

Still I'm thrilled to be competitive again. I was getting tired of slowly sinking down in the stats. Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead. :burn:

... and for now neither of you are in my rear view mirror :D

That's wonderful, but I'm a scheming away, making some smart moves I think, possibly bring me into a new bracket, maybe lol

well, it's about time this 970 runs some workers, it'll be a few days as I have it computing a rather large, for a retail card, cfd simin the time it is hammering away at that i have to start a new thread, see you guys there????

you had better be watching your back, this 970 with a 280x picking up the slack just might catch you!!!!!

Attachments

• caddi.PNG
    caddi.PNG
    19.4 KB · Views: 49
  • subpar.PNG
    subpar.PNG
    21.4 KB · Views: 49
Bring it Mr daddi :D good to see you climbing fast
S_P you don't have time to be watching, you've got some AMD goodness to thrash :D

yea, I"m rocking some points on ya.

Attachments

• caddi.PNG
    caddi.PNG
    18.3 KB · Views: 43
  • subpar.PNG
    subpar.PNG
    21.3 KB · Views: 40
im going to give you a bit of downtime on my end (not that you need it :rofl: ), i gotta put in a psu that i purchased awhile ago and do a spring cleaning, doing drywall in the adjoining room without making sure the door was closed was not very smart :chair:

that gets a little messy, I'll miss a day or two nxt week for having bathroom and kitchen floors replaced here.
sunday, pm me your address, I need to return this thing to you.

I've dropped off a bit too. It must be the draw of the projects I've been getting.

If I ever get a new Intel platform, I'll use the CPU for the desktop and run the GPU folding cards headless. My first card crashes every so often when I'm doing too much desktop graphics work. The headless card never crashes.

I seem to be drawing pretty well, the issue that i see is in the log thay have to make a few attempts to draw a new work unit.
it looks like I'll have my first 500,000 point day, but I'll have to take the 280x off line I have running at the shop and I don't know when I'll be able to throw it back in.
I have thought about trying one of my quadro's but my computer guy there keeps telling me to have sex with myself over that, they cost to dang much.

I have thought about trying one of my quadro's but my computer guy there keeps telling me to have sex with myself over that, they cost to dang much.

:rofl: thats some funny ****, quadro would be cool as **** though!
Ive had some real good luck as of late with drawing WU's, im pretty much topped out as to what my cards produce in ppd.
Ive got a couple nice pics here of the damage drywall dust can do, sorry about the hd but im doing this fast :sn:
IMG_20150402_174003.jpg
IMG_20150402_174018.jpg

Back