• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

looking for audio interface, around $580

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

zan

Registered
Hello everyone!

So I am looking for an audio interface, mostly for recording acoustic instruments with a condenser mike but for midi too, around 500 euros max ($580). I've had an edirol ua25ex, but I get too much noise as it is powered by usb only and the phantom doesn't get much power (this explanation was suggested in a forum, sounds logical). So no USBs!

any suggestions? Thanks in advance

Have a look at www.thomann.de

Lots of studio toys at every price range.

They've always been good to me. Even when a 1k Dac got smashed to pieces in transit they were nothing but apologetic about the situation and replaced it asap :)

Edit: not all usb are powered by the port. And external power also can quite often be replaced with a decent dc transformer to squeeze a little more performance.

Thanks for the reply, but there's no need to look for a solution on the current setup. I will be buying an interface anyway, as it will be... bartered for another service.
Thanks again for your time!

Back