• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HAF X ATX #2 full tower Custom build w/ Liquid cooling & NXZT Sentry Fan Control

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

isogamer

HAF X ATX #2 full tower Custom build w/ Liquid cooling & NXZT Sentry Fan Control

Hey guys so i previously posted an earlier video of this very same computer but the TWO fan controllers you probably seen in that video died out.

So i had to get a new one that can control my 10 fans, which is the NZXT Sentry Fan controller

It is more compact and does the job of my two previous fan controller all into once device.

IMG_1221.JPG IMG_1234.JPG IMG_1236.JPG IMG_1235.JPG IMG_1225.JPG

One thing i probably didn't show what this PC can do at its best and thats to select certain themes... i didn't provide a more detailed pics on what kind of themes i can pick out.. well here it is...

Attachments

• IMG_1239.JPG
    IMG_1239.JPG
    979.9 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_1240.JPG
    IMG_1240.JPG
    987.1 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_1244.JPG
    IMG_1244.JPG
    942.7 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_1251.JPG
    IMG_1251.JPG
    1,004 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_1253.JPG
    IMG_1253.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 275
  • IMG_1256.JPG
    IMG_1256.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 180
  • IMG_1258.JPG
    IMG_1258.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 228
  • IMG_1259.JPG
    IMG_1259.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 177
  • IMG_1263.JPG
    IMG_1263.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 394
That looks like an amusement park with all the colors. The garish outside styling and lack of cable management inside. The huge side fan and funky window. Not my cup of tea. Of course I am probably much older than you.

For me personally, I hate cases with windows especially if they have crazy lights. I like simple clean well managed builds with minimal cables showing. The lights would drive me nuts if I was watching a video or playing a game.

I have owned many cases with windows and now they just seem silly to me. I love small builds that look clean.

For me personally, I hate cases with windows especially if they have crazy lights. I like simple clean well managed builds with minimal cables showing. The lights would drive me nuts if I was watching a video or playing a game.

I have owned many cases with windows and now they just seem silly to me. I love small builds that look clean.

Well i have a remote that has the option to shutoff all the lights, and all you see is a clean case. The custom lighting and all the extra bells and whistles are just to show how extreme i can go with my PC. It is after all a extreme build with liquid cooling, and why not show it off with some lighting. Also with temps such as 12c IDLE for my CPU and 24c IDLE for my GPU, shows that my build serves a purpose.

The cable management is still a working process, with about 10 fans and a controller on top of that there will be always many wires that goes around. The more parts the more wires, as of right now the cables are managed, and just to give you a rough idea on how i can turn off all the lights and give the PC a simple look here is a pic:

(Just a little bit of red lighting to show off the hardware, other then that the PC is left on this way)

Attachments

• IMG_1269.JPG
    IMG_1269.JPG
    830.4 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_1270.JPG
    IMG_1270.JPG
    707.9 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_1272.JPG
    IMG_1272.JPG
    984.5 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_1274.JPG
    IMG_1274.JPG
    677.6 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_1279.JPG
    IMG_1279.JPG
    812 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
My older case with seven fans... Having the case clean of loose wires makes the build look clean and doesn't distract your eyes from the case lights. The more cables you have all over the more the lights are going to show the wire clutter in the case.

image.jpg

its a clean build, but when you add a fan controller it make more mess with wires, such as my "case"... also the good thing about your case is that you have more access hole grommets. But like i said i am still in the working process with my build when it comes to wire management. I still have to get those 24pin wire extension to some sleeves...

Back