• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gigabyte HD 5670 VMod

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mishu russian

Hi I created a thread in another forum and I didn't get much help, maybe here there's more users ya? :p

Hi, I have this card and I wanted to vmod it., don't have more money so we have to skip buying another one.

I was reading and this card is good for overcloking, but it needs more voltage, this can't be changed from software, tried everything and it's impossible.

Here we have the pics of the card

I read that his IC is the responsible of the voltage control ( UP6201BQ )

Here is the data sheet

http://www.xdevs.com/pdf/DCDC/uP6201.pdf

I'm sorry if anything isn't correctly, this is my first post and english isn't my primary language.

Cheers :D

Last edited:
Welcome mishu, I'm not blessed with the electronics skills but if you could it would be better if you uploaded the pics directly to the site. It's just easier for us and the pics stay with the thread this way. You can do it through the insert image icon in the reply box or goto advanced and upload as an attachment.

cdV2rQa.jpg

Take a OHM reading from pin 13 then you'll need to get a variable resistor 15 to 20 times greater then the reading you got from pin 13

just saw you up dated your post if your readings are right you will need a 1K Ohm Trimmer Trim Pot Variable Resistor 3296

Take a OHM reading from pin 13 then you'll need to get a variable resistor 15 to 20 times greater then the reading you got from pin 13

ty very much for your answer, I test the 13 pin with the ground (the metal part of the card, it's that ok?) and it show me 6.66 K Ohms.

Back