• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HD Video Audio outputting only one side of my headphones/speakers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

isogamer

HI, so i have this HD file where the audio is only coming from one side, and in this case it is the right side. I know there are programs like Audioacity that fixes this kinda issues for MP3s, but is there something i can do where the audio is coming on equal sides in my video?

I try to look for an option in VLC player, but can't find any. This and couple of my other HD files have this kinda issue, this is the only HD file i have of my video and would like to have the audio to come on equal sides, thanks...

First of all, this probably isn't the best section for this post. You likely won't get a lot of responses here.

Second, have you tried another pair of headphones? And, have you tried playing the video on another device to make sure the audio wasn't messed up?

Back