• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to switch off the Intel graphics chip?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I dont think so... but is it in line with other scores with your hardware and clockspeeds or are you blowing it out of the water.

In the future, if you are not sure, don't submit it and ask first here or hwbot. We do not want people to think we are shady even though we know you are asking about it and on the up and up. :)

Thanks for the good advice if needs be i would DELETE if needed, just Sub on the off chance it would be OK the only main things i can see is no RAM and the TURBO BOOST for CPU!

But i did fill out all these details on the SUB SHEET ED so we will see its for a 2nd place and a SILVER CUP.

I am really enjoying my Benching again i have missed it and my score is slowly going back up, plus all the Team points on every Sub as well.

Thanks for helping me,

Ajay.

The system details I am not worried about its the giant box in the middle complaining about 'cannot find time' or whatever...

I don't run that benchmark so I am not sure though.

OK ED just been on the HWbot and deleted that Sub, besides i do not need it as i have a much higher score. ;) :salute:

Snap 2015-01-23 at 21.11.45.png

Bedtime here now so see you later goodnight,

Ajay.

Nice job!

Yeah, I don't bother to post a.submission until it's my best score. Saves me.time and spares the servers of useless subs. :)

I have been doing some testing with the GTX 880M getting to know the OC with the Precision-X its the GPU CLCK i have been working on. :attn:

STOCK = 954Mhz i have that @ 1025Mhz at the moment fully stable going to try for a bit more yet. Most of the Subs on the Bot with this GPU are around 1020 to 1025, but mine seems fine no tearing on the benchmark mind you i have a good chip in here the ASIC is 80.1%. ;)

Next i am going to work on the MEM CLCK STOCK is 1250Mhz from the Subs there's has been around 1371Mhz so we will see what this can do here ED. :shrug:

As for BOOST that is hitting abt 1064Mhz.

Snap 2015-01-24 at 05.41.25.png

Catch you later,

Ajay.

Just a quick up date i have decided to leave the Benching alone for a while until i can up grade the cooling side on my new Laptop here, the reason is after testing i found my CPU hitting 90c to 91c! This is making the CPU Throttle back more than 10% and i think this is why the Frame rates drop down then up again, so i have decide to try to improve this. :attn:

The parts are on the way to me its just a matter of time and replacing the OEM ones with the much better quality graded parts. ;)

Ajay.

Back