• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Battle of LED PC LIGHTS KITS Deep Cool Light kit VS NZXT CB-LED20-BU Light Kit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

isogamer

Hi, so i just wanted to make a quick forum on individuals who wanted to add a LED light kit into their PCs.

Anyone with a side panel or a fully transparent PC case is bound to put a light kit into their PCs, so i thought why not suggest consumers out there to which is the best LED light kit out there....

I thought i would bring up two probably best LED light kits in the market that i have tried out and i find that the DEEP COOL LED light kit to be the best VS the NZXT light kit.

Here is why, the DEEP COOL LED light kit comes with a remote control that allows you to turn off/on your light source where as the NZXT light kit doesn't do that. It remains on, and the only thing you can do is adjust dimmer the brightness to a low setting, BUT NOT able to turn the light kit off. Also with the DEEP cool led light kit you can choose your RGB colors where as the NZXT if you want certain colors you gotta pick out each item for different colors. The final reason why DEEP COOL IS better cause you get better bang for the BUCK$, where has the NZXT is bit more expensive...

So if you have a hard time making up your mind to which LED lit kit is the best, IMO i would go with the DEEP COOL LED light kit. Just recently i had some minor issue with the product ie: the adhesive and their department had no issues sending me another one with out paying for it. Excellent service and good product with DEEP COOL you can't go wrong.

NZXT Light kit : http://www.amazon.com/NZXT-CB-LED20...d=1421842344&sr=8-4&keywords=pc+led+light+kit

Deep Cool Light kit: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811980001

(deep cool led light kit)

I would post a pic of the NZXT light kit but didn't have my camera with me at the time for the NZXT light kit product, but do have for pics for the Deep Cool LED light kit, which i am currently using in my personal PC.

Attachments

• IMG_1263.JPG
    IMG_1263.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 6,370
  • IMG_1253.JPG
    IMG_1253.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 7,180
  • IMG_1258.JPG
    IMG_1258.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,384
  • IMG_1221.JPG
    IMG_1221.JPG