• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New build 2015, any suggestions?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The problem I have with those fans is they don't have LED, I know quality over quantity. But after I get those fans and some cathodes that's gonna cost more. If you can give me other ideas that'd be awesome!

As far as the H220-X goes I'm gonna get that.

On top of it all it's starting to get too high for me for price as is.

As far as the fan choices go, LED vs non LED and so on, I would say to never choose aesthetics over functionality. Beauty will fade but your personality lasts forever.
Long after you grow tired of looking at the flashy lights your PC emits, you will be living with the noise level and performance of the fans.

Well my PC I currently have is nice and flashy as you put it, have had it for 4 years and still love the looks. The noise is a bit much because the fans suck(went wicked cheap, $6 red led fans) and getting tired of everyone doing a red and black build.

Well my PC I currently have is nice and flashy as you put it, have had it for 4 years and still love the looks. The noise is a bit much because the fans suck(went wicked cheap, $6 red led fans) and getting tired of everyone doing a red and black build.

Hence changeable color LED strip

I appreciate everyones advice, I took some ideas that I really liked. If anyone wants to add onto this feel free to still give suggestions as I will continue to look back and reply until I get it.

Back