• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Questions on Motherboard blocks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dtodd1506

Im just wondering what i have for an option for motherboard blocks trying to setup a watercooling loop for my NZXT H440 I have an MSI Z97S SLI Krait edition motherboard just looking for mosfet solutions ram solutions obviously the cpu blocks are easy to choose from just looking for opinions

Motherboard and RAM blocks are a waste of money, IMO.
CPU, GPU, and done.

Motherboard and RAM blocks are a waste of money, IMO.
CPU, GPU, and done.

+1 :thup:

Those days are over since there so much more you can do to give your rig the eye candy effect. Regardless if it was for eye candy or the need for it, you actually don't. Adds restrictions to the loop and more connecting points when you want the simplest loop possible.

And :welcome: to OCFs btw. :salute:

Thanks just trying to find ways to inject some more color into a build can be hard to find

Well for what im planning i want to use a UV blue fluid and UV lighting so the LEDs wont give much help but thank you for the suggestion

I'm aware that some people sayou that it can cause gumming and staining but Ive heard it's here say

There are plenty of posts on this forum alone that show proof, but it is your build so do what you want. I would search before doing it and then consider uv tubing.

Depends on the fluid. Some Meyham's brand they that is colored they say doesn't stain... otherwise, most do and can cause problems if you do not maintain the loop every couple of months.

Back