• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ResccueRanger x99 Watercooled build!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rescueranger

Registered
Hey everyone just thought I would make a post here to show my new build I just finished. Also it was the first time I used hard tubes for watercooling. It was alot of trial and error and time consuming but I think it looks great. Feel free to ask questions about anything or give some critizisim. Only really major issue I had was the ASUS ROG OC Panel going on fire on boot up lol!

Parts List:

Caselabs SMA8 Case
MB: ASUS Rampage V Extreme
CPU: Intel 5930K
RAM: G.SKILL DDR4 3000 16gb (two kits) 32gd total
GPU's: EVGA 780GTX Ti Superclocked in SLI
SSD: Samsung 840Pro 256gb (two in Raid 0)
HDD: Seagate 7200rpm 3TB
PSU: EVGA 1000G2 (Also bought white and red sleeved kits from EVGA)
FANS: Noiseblocker E-Loops (x20)
FAN Filters: DEMCifilter
Lighting: Dazmode white LED strips (x4)

Watercooling:

CPU: EK Supremecy EVO
RAM: EK Monarch
GPU: EK 780GTX Ti blocks (with red EK backplates)
Pumps: Dazmode D5 Vario
All fittings and pump mounts, Resevoirs, 16mm hard tubes from Bits Power

IMG_0964_zpsuyvcjjds.jpg
IMG_0965_zps1ewsn5df.jpg
IMG_0966_zpshcepqfxz.jpg
IMG_0967_zps71o4nn5q.jpg

Wow, nice build RR , you have some mad skillz

Did you get an RMA on the panel ?

So what is the 24/7 clocks on this beast ?

Wow, nice build RR , you have some mad skillz

Did you get an RMA on the panel ?

So what is the 24/7 clocks on this beast ?

Thank you!! Actually just got system running didn't get a chance to get into overclocking yet. As for doing a RMA for OC Panel, I don't have to the shop I bought the Motherboard from "MemoryExpress" is going to cover it under there store warrenty and is giving me a new one tomorrow (They actually just called me back today) Been busy since I finished build. My wife and I just had a baby girl on Jan 23rd.

Sweet build! You should host the pics using the inforum tool though, that way they don't eventually become dead links.

noobish question here but never used water cooling before.

what is those two taps on pic. 2 ?? ;P

haha no worries. I have been watercooling for around a decade now. Those are both drain valves, one for each coolant system. Extremely helpful when draining system, especially with a hard tube setup.

ahh cool would it be okay if i save ur nickname and maybe ask some questions when i start out using water cooling have a setup in mind for the case im about to make;P

ahh cool would it be okay if i save ur nickname and maybe ask some questions when i start out using water cooling have a setup in mind for the case im about to make;P
slackovic if you want to start watercooling spend about 2 weeks reading the sticky threads in our water cooling section. There is years of knowledge in there and is very helpful.

slackovic if you want to start watercooling spend about 2 weeks reading the sticky threads in our water cooling section. There is years of knowledge in there and is very helpful.

Yeah there is some good stuff in there! Thankfully watercooling has come a long way since i started over a decade ago lol! Also these builds are expensive and time consuming. However worth the time and effort. I honestly started out doing it to just plain reduce noise! When the old aftermarket CPU coolers were like 60 decibles lol

Back