• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BROADWELL MAY GO WIRELESS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thread title wasn't helpful... Lol!

i know what just I read ...and it looks interesting. A dock that connects to monitor and peripheral s wireless is neat!

Last edited:
I don't know if gamers will be too hot for a wireless monitor , and I'm (slooowly) saving up for a decent audio card for my rig and already have some very good cables for same , but I think a huge market has just reared it's head to look around. Interesting catch , there c/d!

I don't game at high res, 1080 is tops, so all wireless even backups would be killer.
all our little bees would be so happy just to get rid of half the cables!!!

Considering the throughput increases of many components over the years, I suspect that it's only now that this is relevant, having been on tap in some engineering minds for years.

The only thing I play is Flight Simulator so any mouse with do and I prefer wireless. But I've noticed almost all high-power gaming mice have cords. I don't know the exact reason for that, but I can surmise.

The only thing I play is Flight Simulator so any mouse with do and I prefer wireless. But I've noticed almost all high-power gaming mice have cords. I don't know the exact reason for that, but I can surmise.

main reason is most wireless has some input latency and for alot of twitchy games this is bad/annoying i have yet to find a wireless mouse i can use for gaming. plus having batteries die mid game could also be annoying lol.

So far Intel's wireless monitor technology wasn't so successful. I mean lot of noise but barely any monitor was supporting it. I also see it will be only in computers with vPro. So far vPro was only in Q chipsets and some other business series. If they won't change it then all this wireless thingy will be available only for branded PCs designed for office ( at least at the beginning ).

that would suck, I'd pay more for the kit for all wireless, then my bee might shut up about the wires at least.

Back