• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

gaming

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Higher resolution/better graphics and most of the new games will be coming out for Xbox One and PS4. The PS4 controller is one of the best I've used as well.

To be honest I haven't seen anything on the next gen I've been impressed with.

I have an Xbox One sitting in the corner somewhere... Guy loaned it to me because he wasn't using it. Now I'M not using it.

I've got a couple games for it... Killer Instinct Ultra and EA Sports UFC. I've played a bunch more and been impressed by NONE. The best games on NextGen right now are ports from LASTgen (The Last of Us, Halo Master Chief Edition... stuff like that.)

Sunset Overdrive is supposed to be good... I just can't be bothered. I think my console days will end when my PS3 dies... either that or I'll just get another one. All I ever do is play PS3 fighting games and WWE 2K14. That's good enough for me.

Theres a half dozen PS4 games coming out this year that I'm looking forward to. Didn't buy any last year tho.

Bloodborne
No Man's Sky
A new Silent Hill game
Rime
Wild
The Witness
Gran Turismo 7?

I got a PS4 at Christmas I waited like I always after a new launch for it to get on it's feet because we all know the issues in the past with consoles X360 and it's issue the "RED RING OF DEATH" and Sony's "YELLOW LIGHT OF PERMANENT STANDBY". Anyway I got The Last of Us Remastered because I never played it on PS3 and it's a great game and loves amazing for a remaster I then bought Dragon Age: Inquisition but after about 20hrs over January I have only been back to it once since because it gets quite boring sometimes.

MGS: Ground Zeros is OK but a bit disappointing because it's not a full game more like a showcase demo for the Phantom Pain other than that I have played Infamous First Light since it's was free with PS+ and I bought Destiny but I see me playing that for it's strikes and teaming up with some friends a few times a week only because it's boring and I am not willing to fork out £35 for a season pass just add a little bit that should of been in the game. I do find I am playing my PS3 more than PS4 because of the back log I have and I am getting fed up of hearing about all these remasters from PS3 to PS4 I would like to see more new games, new IP's and maybe new squeals to games from some great series I used to play.

Think PS4 will be my last console now currently there's not a lot going for it even after 2 years and I have so much left on PS3 I have plenty of days covered

But here's a list of games I am looking forward to on PS4...

Batman Arkham Knight
Uncharted 4
Titanfall 2 (probably buy this on PC though)

I am hoping they will do another Infamous with the girl from First Light as I like her as a character

Back