• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Beware of Parvum Systems!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AlRayes_BRN

Registered
Beware of Parvum Systems! If anyone wants to buy a case, get a case from known manufacturers like Corsair, CoolerMaster, ThermalTake, NZXT, etc.. or create your own case and do It by yourself.

My story started when I decided to have custom made Parvum S2.0 case with a Republic of Gamers theme, had my own plan and wanted something different and unique. I contacted Justin from Parvum and been told to pay £241.65 ($364) so they can start with the project.

Service Level Agreement:
Justin said this will take 3 weeks to be done (from starting the design concepts until shipping out the case), the case was sent to me after 2 months!!

Reason? They said I have requested extra stuff .. and guess what the extra stuff are? A black motherboard tray and an ROG logo instead of the 80mm fans!! 6 extra weeks for a black motherboard tray that they already have and an ROG logo ..

Email from Justin: http://cdn.top4top.net/i_e44f4976641.png

Quality of the Case:
So finally, I got the case .. and god .. continue reading please:

1) Quality
Never seen a low quality engraving in a case, look how the ROG logo engraved in the 80mm fans place + the borders of the 120mm fans holes has white stuff that I couldn’t remove with alcohol ..

i_c124fb94e01.jpg

i_c124fb94e02.jpg

i_f54de370243.jpg

2) SSD Locations and a wobbly case
I requested a custom SSD location, I told Justin that I have a custom ROG stickers on my SSDs and wanted them to be visible without showing the cables .. he suggested the following:

email from Justin: http://cdn.top4top.net/i_e44f4976642.png

Then I replied with: (please notice how I keep reminding him that I’ll be using a sound card AND in need of a black motherboard tray):

Email to Justin: http://cdn.top4top.net/i_61ade6df553.png

And this is what I got, a wobbly case (cables clutter under the case) and SSDs that are not visible:

i_07e071238f1.jpg

i_07e071238f2.jpg

i_07e071238f3.jpg

A red motherboard tray and he simply replied with a “sorry” email (thankfully I had a black motherboard try from a previous Parvum S2.0 case that I bought off the internet and did not use) and the SSD location is really bad .. a sound card can block the SSD from viewing .. and installing the GPU will totally cover the SSDs.

3) PCIE bracket
PCIE bracket .. for the love of god .. got a white one instead of black (painted it black myself) + please look at how the sound card is aligned with the PCIE bracket. I broke my motherboard PCIE lane while trying to align the GPU with the PCIE bracket .. now I have to buy a new motherboard:

i_0d79378a8a1.jpg

i_0d79378a8a2.jpg

4) No USB 3.0 screw holes

One of the worse quality control I’ve ever seen .. they forgot to drill the USB 3.0 screw holes .. without them I can’t install the USB 3.0 module on the case:

i_3ab9339ca61.jpg

i_3ab9339ca62.jpg

What happened next?
Nothing .. Justin offered to change the case bottom panel to fix the SSDs location .. which will not work .. he also said he shipped the front panel with the USB 3.0 screw holes which should take 4 – 6 days (it’s been a month now and I still didn’t get anything) ..

They don't respond to your emails in time, the don't read your emails thoroughly and they don't have quality!

Please guys .. make sure to go to well-known companies for your cases, don’t waste your money on Parvum custom cases. I wasted a lot of money, broke my motherboard, my PC parts are still around for more than 3 months and still don’t have a damn PC!

Last edited:
Not that I would ever consider having a custom case made, but I'm sorry how this turned out for you.

Thanks for the warning. Hopefully they go out in flames[/] get this sorted out for you. That is truly terrible worksmanship. :(

EDIT: Might want to relocate this to Vendor Discussions.

Edit2: looks like there are several instances of positive[/] experiences with this vendor out there. Not downplaying what is obviously a terrible job they did for you, OP. Just wanted to provide perspective for other readers.

Last edited:
Back