• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HW BOT Member of the Month

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Witchdoctor

Shout out to all that participated, we had 27 members post results for the team in January

Nice job everyone

Congrats ATM, who earned Member of the Month by scoring most boints

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

MOM.png

really- you gonna blame it on the weather!

nice. but great work. I know that lots of work is involved, great weather or not. getting any boints is cool

nice. but great work. I know that lots of work is involved, great weather or not. getting any boints is cool

Definitely still takes work. I venture to say that the colder you are the more work that's involved.
But, the cold air helps with the "apply voltage liberally" portion of benchmarking :)

living in Texas doesnt do much for me in that. we get cool at best

Shout out to all that participated, we had 23 members post results for the team in February

Nice job everyone !!!

Congrats Woomack, who earned Member of the Month for February by scoring most boints

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Feb MOM.jpg

Shout out to all that participated, we had 24 members post results for the team in April

Nice job everyone :thup:

Congrats Mandrake, who earned Member of the Month by scoring most points

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Also Mandrake and TURNnBURN both moved up in the Extreme League rankings by over 100 positions each

That is sick guys ......... :thup:

MOTM.png

Back