• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HW BOT Member of the Month

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
1k.jpg

now they can disable old/beta benchmarks ;) ( you know what I mean if you saw poll on hwbot )

Thanks guys :)
~3k submissions is recalculating hwbot, 2013 cups and medals in total and I see I'm #25 in hardware ranking right now.
I could push for 2500 cups and medals but I won't find time for that in next days, especially that some benchmarks will be disabled soon and I will probably lose a lot.
In last 2 weeks I also passed most exams at the college ( which I back last year ) what is somehow making me more happy than these 1k gold cups ;)

Shout out to all that participated, we had 24 members post results for the team in May

Congrats and nice job too everyone :thup:

Congrats to Metal Racer who put the hammer down and earned 599.5 boints to lead the team

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

August MOM.jpg

Congrats to everyone! We had great month let's keep it we are only a couple hundred boints from 4th place and #1 in the U.S.A.

Lol. ^^^ I don't think Mr scott and our CP brothers are going to lay down and let us just take it. Gonna be a nice battle royal this month.

Great job everyone!

Good thing I just got that Kingpin, I'll have to SLI with the card in my Hadron too...

Great job this month guys, I need to push harder again.

Lol. ^^^ I don't think Mr scott and our CP brothers are going to lay down and let us just take it. Gonna be a nice battle royal this month.

Great job everyone!

We'll be around. Most of the guys are working on the competitions right now, not so much about points. You guys have an advantage, you're much much larger a team than we are.

GL and keep crankin' em out. :)

It's not hard to tell who's been working on the competition. I swear they played right into your hands this year.

Back