• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PayPal dispute: Sent product buyer claims not all arrived, have pics and invoice

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
From his posts, it looks like it landed, buyer approved, and then he took the money out? Not sure, there are some confusing parts of this story for sure.

Yes he bought the items from me on 3 different invoices. He had them shipped to him which is against Paypal policy. The funds were available as soon as he paid them. Don't know how or why but they were so I put them into my personal bank account. He is now trying to place a chargeback on the items with his credit card company. So I have opened a case against him on that. I have won the original claims he started this whole thing over and he is now appealing them. But so far so good.

Ah, I see. He had three different orders shipped at once, which PayPal says is against policy.
I assume this is because it messes with how they track orders.

Glad to hear the original case went positively for you, and I doubt the appeal will change anything :)

Yeah It has been a crazy couple of days but like I said, so far so good. Thanks again to everyone for the advice. Having someone here to hear what I have to say and give advice is priceless. Thanks again....

Back