• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: February, 3DMark Firestrike

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You CPU clocks... that is what I can't see as it went back to idle. :)

Its great to know the ACTUAL boost on the GPU though... glad you posted that. :)

EDIT: You boost 100MHz on top of the listed boost clock?!!! Wow!!!

I think cpu was at 4700 could have been 4800 as I was playing around.
not sure if you can see but had it as +240 on core and +650 on memory. and the card will either run or fail but havent seen it throttle yet

980's shouldn't be allowed because they're better than my 7950. LOL

To soon? Sorry. :)

I will not be in this month of benching.
1.5 Gb is just too large to download :cry:

Damn.. Maybe March then :)

I can get more CPU out of this one and more on the vRAM, not sure on the GPU core. This is the miracle 295x2 that died when it was soaked with water and came back to life...

Earthdog/R9 295x2/2/Water/ 19,629

ocf3dm295x2cpu42ghz.jpg

Not bad for a resurrected card ED.

MetalRacer / GTX780 Ti / 1x / Water / 14061

Capture084.jpg

nice work from youins. that 295 looks brutal, and the 780 is doing work as well

Wonder what I have going on here that I am so short but quicker CPU clocks to other 970's... must tweak! :attn:

Earthdog/GTX 970 HOF/1/Stock/11,753

ocfam43690211753.jpg

Joe, does that 295 score the same as before the water? seems like a rather stout card
the 970 is kickin it as well

Before it was watercooled or before it spewed water on itself because I was a knucklehead? Either way it is about the same. Power bits are reference and this thing sucks down juice. I've peaked at ~800w actual use with that thing and the hex... my poor 750w psu... :p

The HOF is a beast but hits a hard wall at 1585 or so on the core. It's has more in it on the memory side.

Before it was watercooled or before it spewed water on itself because I was a knucklehead? Either way it is about the same. Power bits are reference and this thing sucks down juice. I've peaked at ~800w actual use with that thing and the hex... my poor 750w psu... :p

The HOF is a beast but hits a hard wall at 1585 or so on the core. It's has more in it on the memory side.

Need to crank up that 5820K buddy, physics score is low on the 295X2 run ;)

Back