• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: February, 3DMark Firestrike

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
All updated. Nice runs guys :thup:

MetalRacer / R9 290X / 2x / Water / 19955

Capture1040.jpg

Nice, metalracer! I didn't know Firestrike scaled that well. Very close to 2x what a single 290X would achieve :thup:

And the AMD battle is on ! Nice run Metal :thup:

those cards look scary fast for sure. good work to you as well metal

Some great scores in this thread so far, might try the Lappy later on after the cooling up grade to see how we are doing here! :shrug:

Regards,

Ajay.

Last edited:
Hopefully you actually have to rerun and not just post something laying in wait :p!!! This is just about all this setup has in it though with 20C ambient anyway... Also my daily driver.

Earthdog / R9 295x2 / 2 / Water / 20981

ocf3dm295x2cpu46ghz20981.jpg

Nice one E_D, that's a full 1000 pts muahahaha

Trying for 21K right now... don't update... :p

Its weird when I add bclk to 102, I lose CFx... So I have to run all multi... :(

Trying for 21K right now... don't update... :p

Its weird when I add bclk to 102, I lose CFx... So I have to run all multi... :(

You'll have to be quicker than that. I read today that the new mantle is "supposed" to allow you to use all your memory in CFX that'll be interesting. I'm sure it'll require some software support as well.

No worries.. didn't make it and going to bed.

I read that too but, it's only for the method least used in CFx... I can't recall if that's AFR or SFR. So, I'm not too excited.

You on night shift or something?

Nice runs @ Metal and ED

I will try my daily, but don't think my old Titans can play in the 19 to 20 K arena.

If memory serves me more like 18 K

Hope i don't blow the old girl up :eek:

To heavy, I will have to run on indoor ambient 22C :(

I'll need to make more runs if I hope to catch you ED. Hope you get to feeling better, I'm recovering from the Flu myself.

Push those mighty Titans Witchy! :attn:

Back