• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: February, 3DMark Firestrike

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
had a little juice, tried the 780ti, got a 15025 and died while opening up cpuz

A3 and d6 errors from there, think I killed it :cry::cry:

Have to read up, the middle of the 5 white lights on the top of the PCB is not lighting up

can't buy any luck here lately guys :(

yea me to, have a few new CPU's to bin when I get back from Mexico
Hoping their half decent anyway

@ ATM 1.50 @ 1575/1800

Trying to give the 980's that will ultimately show up a run for their money :bang head

Ouch, I can see how that gave up the ghost...
Rotten luck though :/

You're not having great luck lately W_D, you better drown your sorrows a bit in Mexico and regroup bud.

Johan45/GTX580/water/6322

marathon 6322.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

You're not having great luck lately W_D, you better drown your sorrows a bit in Mexico and regroup bud.

Johan45/GTX580/water/6322

marathon 6322.JPG

WOW some nice runs ..... Got everything downloaded last night but no time to play yet, seems mother nature has kept all her snow till now this winter and is just dumping it on us every other day now. Just as I get things cleaned up there is more coming, looking through the submissions I am assuming that this is mostly an Intel benchmark again.

I'll be running AMD with you Bass, though your 8370 should have no problems stomping on me. My 7950 should be able to keep up with your 280 though. If you want a little challenge try running it on 4 cores and lets see who can score the highest?

WOW some nice runs ..... Got everything downloaded last night but no time to play yet, seems mother nature has kept all her snow till now this winter and is just dumping it on us every other day now. Just as I get things cleaned up there is more coming, looking through the submissions I am assuming that this is mostly an Intel benchmark again.
I feel your pain buddy. Every morning this week the drive in has su**ed. There's a pile of snow waiting for me when I get home, 3 hrs shoveling on Monday alone.
I appologize about the benchmark bass but they're pretty much all Intel benches you know.

JICCMAN1965 / GTX 980/ AIR / 13547

Did a few run with new card on air, I guess not to bad on air.

13547.png

Not too shabby jiccman, which 980 did you get?

Got the classified just started to play with it. Have to get into all the tweaks an get the LN2 bios.

I assume they're both coming to Montreal with you?

I feel your pain buddy. Every morning this week the drive in has su**ed. There's a pile of snow waiting for me when I get home, 3 hrs shoveling on Monday alone.
I appologize about the benchmark bass but they're pretty much all Intel benches you know.

No need to apologize buddy I did one quick run and was surprised the difference..... I scored about 7800 if my memory is right.

Got some packages arriving though still waiting on the chip I got from ATMINSIDE and a couple rads that are still in customs should have the 4770 up and running soon I hope though.

No need to apologize buddy I did one quick run and was surprised the difference..... I scored about 7800 if my memory is right.

Got some packages arriving though still waiting on the chip I got from ATMINSIDE and a couple rads that are still in customs should have the 4770 up and running soon I hope though.

Tracking says it's in Canada and cleared customs as of yesterday :)

Cool..... thank ATMINSIDE will keep an eye out for it. with any luck my rads will get here about the same time.

Back