• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: February, 3DMark Firestrike

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
This reminds me I still need to update the image of my rig to show the GTX460 instead of the 7950 before ATM turns me in! LOL

(Just having fun ATMIN)

This reminds me I still need to update the image of my rig to show the GTX460 instead of the 7950 before ATM turns me in! LOL

(Just having fun ATMIN)

Haha I know you're joking bud.
I don't go that far into detail. Like I said, blatantly obvious :)

Testing done,
SS down
No juice

I will be getting on BF4 this week in the evenings EST

If any of you play and want some easy kills since I have not played in forever , I go as Witchee

A lot of good that did... 1 point!! No need to enter in marathon plus wrong bg.

I don't know why my gpu speed is missing but it was like 1103Mgz or close to that.

And I was playing with my "dead" Asrock 990 killer this morning and it is alive and well. I don't know what happened or why but I hooked it all up and gave a shot just for giggles but was surprised when it powered up to BIOS and then made it into windows. IT LIVES... :clap: :attn::attn::rock: That is great.

fslol.PNG

Nope. but that only happened that time. When I closed and reopened Gpu-z everything was normal. With tesselation off I can score around 10400 - 10500 :D

No, I only did that one time and I did not post the results anywhere. The score above is with catalyst control set at defaults.

Well disabling it is an allowed tweak for HWbot and this comp so you may as well benefit from it.
Capture3.PNG

I have been playing with it a bit and can make a big difference in scores, however Firestrike keeps throwing an error ..... invalid result Tessilation turned off or Tessilation modified but to be honest I really haven't had the time to chase this down the last couple days.

Back