• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: February, 3DMark Firestrike

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Same damn clocks... 1K+ more points from your last run. That's a kick in the pants for me...Nice run man!!!! You will have to tell me your secret!! LOL!

I have everything disabled in CCC and set to performance... the application set to high/realtime for priority... I'm spent!!

Helluva run for you Bart!!!

The biggest improvement came from turning off the power saving crap.

For some reason I am going to have to sit this one out. Firestorm gives me the "Time Measuring Inaccurate. Results".

I am not sure if there is a fix for this. Some say its because of the Windows time settings, other say its overclocking software, but no real answers and as such its not working for me. I had the same settings as Dejo and only scored like a 9704. But with that error.

I've found that sometimes being on the edge of stability can cause the Time Measuring error

Brutal, run it closer to stock and see if the Time Measurement error goes away.

Maybe try to update systeminfo ( latest from futuremark website ). It's usually that or driver or too high OC.

It also says any programs running in the back ground can cause this error as well, if it up sets the timings between the benchmark and the results. But i would try updating the systeminfo as Woomack said first though.

Ajay.

dejo/ gtx970/ stock/ 12480 firebasic-970-12480.jpg

it wont win this comp but not a bad score for a 970 firebasic-12480.jpg

I had to dl the screenshot and put up the original one, so made an edit. hope thats ok

Nice run Dejo, is that all you can get out of the 4790 with your cooling? Also if you drop the tRFC on that ram to around 180 ( looks like the same kit I have) it would help. I have found memory can make quite a difference on this bench.

You're still missing the monthly background.
EDIT: didn't notice the second pic when I posted.

Last edited:
So.......... what clocks on that 4790K? Though its not a requirement (?) I think we should all show or at least list the CPU clocks.

Thanks man... too much effort for me to go hunting and hope for a bot submission. It should be listed in the ss, or at least a mention of it.

And why are we overclocking with power savings on? LOL!

Back