• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HWBot Road to Pro Challenger 2015

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Need photo of the rig for this comp.
For ASUS comp is required data file from XTU.

So you went to the bottom of the appropriate stage of the competition, clicked "Submit Score", and put the data file in that page?

Thats the first thing I tried even though the pic was under the 2mb I still resized it by 75%. Was going run some 775 and 3870x2 today but think I'll volt mod my hd4890 instead. I'll see what happens after work see if I could submit it then

finished submitting my results and it looks like this:
div1.jpg

I wonder how many days ... hours ? , it will last :)

Either way you have a pic of it when you're in the lead. :thup: Most those guys will sit on things for a long time and sandbag near the end.

I see that many already made what they could as I doubt they have better results than 6.4GHz 4790/4770K or 5.6GHz 5960X ;) ... on the other hand some are clearly sandbagging as there are nearly stock results too.
In ASUS competition almost all posted maxed out results.

I could make something better in Spi32m if I had working WinXP. System crashed 3 times and I gave up because of lack of time. I only made quick run in Win7 - 5m 37s or something, [email protected].

XTU@4GHz will be better for sure. Yesterday I made it pass with cache clock @4.75GHz and memory @3000 12-12-12 but crashed before I saved profile, screenshot etc.

You still kicked my butt on that one Woomack. This is where I think some high speed ram ( or frozen ) would have an advantage, it really effects the score.

You set 2200 memory clock ( below stock or what ? ). Push it above 2666 9-12-12 or 10-12-12 , 1.85V+.

I set 2333 9-11-11-28 1.8v, this kit doesn't seem to like to run at higher speeds. I found this gave the best results. It's that Trident 10-12-12 stuff.

Nope, that's my highest rated kit. I can try the Pi in there again and see if I can get it to run 2600. I could with AMD but it's not that easy on Intel and their crazy BCLK limitations.

Back