• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HWBot Road to Pro Challenger 2015

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
There are ratios for 2600, 2666, 2800. PSC should run at about 2600-2666 8-12-8 ~1.85V. Can try profiles and adjust main timings as 8-12-8-28.

I'm wondering how many overclockers will fight till the end. I see that Pro League is already dead and noone cares to submit results there. Some who think are pro are not posting results in competitions like this challenger series.

Nice work, what you using for cooling?

I thought you had some magic going with that CPU clock. Keep it up Q_F

quickfast, I think this is limited to one gpu core. I don't think your 3870 x2 will be allowed for this.
\
What mobo are you using? I don't have a 775 board with ddr3, so I think I may be at a disadvantage.

quickfast, I think this is limited to one gpu core. I don't think your 3870 x2 will be allowed for this.
\
What mobo are you using? I don't have a 775 board with ddr3, so I think I may be at a disadvantage.

xsuperbgx it says- Use 1 videocard core(s) in total.To me that means 1 card with one or two cores :confused: Why else would they put hd 3000 that came out in 2007 vs gtx 200 that came out in 2009

Using the REX but probably switch to the Maximus Extreme next time to how it goes

:( SPUPER your right one core only -can't touch the 285 yet- screen006.jpg but still trying to figure out MAXX MEM:D and think pcmark is mine got to follow the rules :)

:) Just saw Mac joined the game :clap:

Last edited:
Can I just enter for what I have hardware for, and skip what I don't? I just found this today. :cool:

Yes you can, there's nothing to stop you. Sometimes having the right CPU/GPU combo is a real pain. That's why some people just don't like these comps at all.

Last edited:
Nice one Q_F, I have one of those too but I know it won't last. Top Dog always waits till the last minute. I'm hoping to get an opportunity to hit the LN2 one more time before this is over and improve some scores a bit but that's iffy. The month is coming to an end and I'm just busy.

challenge.JPG

Good job guys!

I haven't had time to do this or the CP contest. I did get os installed and tested a couple conroes, but couldn't get over 4.2 GHz. I have been too busy to get back at it though. Perhaps I will have a little time on Sunday.

It seems you have such horrible luck with them. I wonder why? I built mine myself and have not had any issues yet, though the performance is probably not quite as good l, since I used the cheapest gas available.

Back