• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HWBot Road to Pro Challenger 2015

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have enough for at least 4 divisions except I only have a 6970 for a the AMD GFX portion with the FX. :cry:

I have enough for at least 4 divisions except I only have a 6970 for a the AMD GFX portion with the FX. :cry:

I only have a 5450 :rofl:

Edit: This may give me a good excuse to get a 750Ti for the G3258 stuff though

I know, what a bummer, I thought about subbing with my one and only APU which is an Athlon 5350 but that might just be embarrassing.

Probably less embarrassing than a passive-cooled dinosaur :p

Thinking pretty hard about a 750Ti FTW or similar now... Hmmmm

I know I thought about that the last time the challenge was on but man I would just have no use for it afterward. Could always return it for a 10% restocking fee or was it 15 .......

I know I thought about that the last time the challenge was on but man I would just have no use for it afterward. Could always return it for a 10% restocking fee or was it 15 .......

Shoot, I'd use it instead of the 780 Classy while running 2D stuff.

NCIX had too good of a deal... LOL

$132 AMIR for a 750Ti FTW.
And I know EVGA is good with MIR's, so I'm not worried about that $20.

Still that's $200 I don't have to just throw willy nilly on whatever I fancy. ha ha

I will but not till Sunday when the auction is over, selling off my 4770k and an 8350. I watched an 8350 go last night for more than I paid for mine new. I couldn't believe it.

I will but not till Sunday when the auction is over, selling off my 4770k and an 8350. I watched an 8350 go last night for more than I paid for mine new. I couldn't believe it.

Nice, whatcha planning to get?

Nothing in Particular at the moment. I want to get a bit of a buffer and I was starting to collect too much stuff. Be nice to have some cash available when I go to Quebec in case I bust something and need a replacement ASAP.

Ah, yeah, I forgot you're going to that!
Definitely want a buffer.

I checked sales again today and only 6 tickets have sold out of 26 and I think the final day is tomorrow. That would be good odds. ha ha

I think it would have had a better turn out in Toronto but they made their decision based on the ETS LAN contest, it attracts a big crowd with $25,000 in prizes. There's 1000 competitors.

I started to submit in the group1 but apparently I cant make the 3d submission with a gtx970 and dont have anything bigger

Ya their limitations are a real pain. I think that especially with the big dog cards if you wanted to sub with something not quite as good you should be able to. Not like you're going to win with it.

Back