• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EK Vardar F2 vs Gentle Typhoon AP-14 vs Swiftech Helix 120 - 3 Video inside

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
And then, 3 fan testing.

The camera is a Zoom Q4 with the mic at HIGH sensitivity.

Overall, i'm still impressed by the kind of cheap Helix from swiftech, they produce a nice wind sound at high speed without any ticking. I still really love my good/old GT's, great fans but hard to find more of these today. The 1450rpm Vardar did'nt impressed me at all. They produce alot of sound and require much more ( inconsistant ) force to get them started as opposed to the similar looking GT's.

Excellent video. I have a Swiftech H-220X on the way and was wondering how the Switftech fans stack up to the GT. Well done!

Thanks alot !

I have to say that these Helix 120 alwais impressed me. They dont cost alot and never been noisy on the different radiator i used them on. Great pick for the price.

Yeah, I also use the Helix120s. I think they are great budgeted rad fans.

As for the AP-15s, I know they are still around and are still being made but have a different name on them. AP-53's (D1225C12B5AP-53)

Source

Back