• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Love your case? Do you think others would like it? Post here.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Mandrake, I've added the MM U2-UFO-CYO to the list of recommended cases but I have some questions.

1. Are 140mm fans supported? It looks to be 120mm only.
2. Are there any Front USB or Audio jacks? Is there an optional front that I'm not seeing?
3. Is there a standard or optional pump mount for this case?

This one was a real ***** to list with so many options. LOL

Mandrake, I've added the MM U2-UFO-CYO to the list of recommended cases but I have some questions.

1. Are 140mm fans supported? It looks to be 120mm only.
2. Are there any Front USB or Audio jacks? Is there an optional front that I'm not seeing?
3. Is there a standard or optional pump mount for this case?

1. This one was a real ***** to list with so many options. LOL
2. No 140mm fans aren't supported
3. No there are no USB or Audio Jacks, no there is no optional front. I purchased a bay usb device not see in my linked picture.
There is no pump mount either. I use a dual bay reservoir which seems to be optimal for this case. Though you could use a tube style reservoir without issue.

The reality is this case is good for watercooling and air flow though can get pricy when modifications are added. I would bet there are better buys out in the market now I just really liked this case.

Back