• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FrozenCPU - Potential temporary Operational issues?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
What I find hilarious, is one errant message on one forum, from one member who "used to work there" (ambiguous terms at best).. causes the entire OC community to not even only not question it, but to blindly accept it given no evidence what so ever. Pretty clear they aren't out of business.

Well i placed a order here in the UK the UPS TRACKING has it here at my local post office, and i am just waiting and praying the door bell rings and i get to see my goods!! :attn:

This is not good news for me or anyone such a wide range of items some which i can not source or buy here at all i hope for everyone's sake things do get a lot better and they continue trading. ;)

Regards,

Ajay.

As for their proof

Bob is the greatest person I've ever known
-ATMINSIDE

Bob is correct about everything.
-Mr. Scott

How long have you been waiting to use those quotes? lol

Anyhow, I do hope they're not out of business. We'll just have to wait and see.

Scotty do you have any up dates for me i placed my order last week Jan have been waiting ever since for it to arrive here soon!

Ajay.

No idea. I only know what I saw.
We do a lot of snow work in that area, I'll be back out that way in a day or two. I'll keep you updated on what I see.

Ajay, if it left the warehouse and is on its way already via Tracking it should be no issue.

I fell for it all once a rep from Swiftech confirmed it with other customers saying they had no response via emails or calls from their recent purchases. Some even buzzed up the nearby business to see if anything was visible (structual damage, etc) and all pretty much got the same answers that there seemed to be no visual damages but no vehicles/trucks were there which was odd during their usual business routines.

I got a shipment from them a few weeks ago with no hiccups and ironically ordered another round of a few things from them yesterday evening while this was all being told and before I knew what was going on. Gabe came out as Boulard posted that it is not confirmed, etc. Maybe everyone did get fired and are hiring new recruits so who knows what really went on. I jumped the gun before I got to the other comments by Gabe and the editor from HardOCP and made a post about this in the general forums and kindly ask a Mod to delete it asap. I was full of worries during yesterday's evening and through out the night since I had put the CC info to FCPU's site and not used paypal like I do 90+% of the time.

Regardless, hope all is well to the persons involved and business. I have purchased 80%-90% of all my water cooling needs. I would hate to see them go. No other place where they have everything you're looking for. Performancepcs is great but I feel FCPU has a bit more of a selection. Nonetheless, both are great as if one store didn't have what I was looking for, the other one did and vise versa.

Also, the owner of PCS said he won't be jacking prices as some thought would happen if this story was true. Again, can only hope for the best and not an attempt by a disgruntled employee(s).

Last edited:
Well just got a up date saying my item is being held at my local post office due to charges so it sounds bad to me, and no knock at the door from the postman Scotty.

Thanks for the kind offer of help always be appreciated here and not forgotten!

Ajay.

Ummm... if its being held at your local post office it has absolutely nothing to do with Frozen Ajay...

Not to mention, if you read through the thread, you will see an update from a more reliable source that they will be back up and running soon enough.

What I find hilarious, is one errant message on one forum, from one member who "used to work there" (ambiguous terms at best).. causes the entire OC community to not even only not question it, but to blindly accept it given no evidence what so ever. Pretty clear they aren't out of business.
Its clear SOMETHING happened that has affected operations there...

I'm going to correct the thread title and add the link to the first post for clarity sake...

Up date i have found my parcel its in the main depot, and they will not deliver it until the Custom duties have been paid, yes there was a FULL payment via Paypal for all the POSTAGE AND DUTY as far as i know.

But for some unknown reason the duty has not been paid, i guess i will never find out why, but maybe just a unfortunate coincidence!!

Ajay.

It sure was a coincidence. The second it left the Frozen warehouse it has NOTHING to do with them. Your beef is with customs and this is totally unrelated.

I elect Scotty to drive over there again, knock on the door and tell them he's taking over! :D

That was my point. :)

Ummm, yeah. That's how people get shot. Thanks.

Good thinking and be safe, Mr. Scott. :)..

I read that the warehouse were destroyed, all front desk computers are damaged or toss off the floor etc, and the business is unable to function at this point.

Originally Posted by wcmole View Post

I can confirm wholeheartedly that what has been stated is true. I know it doesn't look great being the newest member to add in on this topic, but I have kept my lips sealed watching all that has gone down.
I have first-hand info from SEVERAL of the employees, and I have seen the madness unfold IN PERSON. Destruction of the warehouse was done on the owners accord, apparently following a typical binge around 1:30am Sat. I saw in person every computer smashed, pos and front end system smashed, product thrown and tossed about......that's a lot of screws....but this man is screwy.
The only voice you have heard from the "Company" has been late at night......hmm.
Nothing is coming out, and nothing can be shipped for returns......
Business seems to be not running as far as it physically goes.

I can tell you two employees were "fired" by way of post-it notes. One delivered while that employee was working with a customer. The chaos that happened late Saturday's workday prompted the employees to double check before returning to work on Monday. It was clear to employees that they had NO WAY to run this business, and with an owner pacing back and forth thru the warehouse, wandering aimelessly.......I wouldn't show up to work either.

I really do hope the man gets his life back together one day. These guys who have worked for this company have bent over backwards for YEARS running and maintaining this business. Not for Mark Friga. Each and every one of the employees had the drive, passion and their whole hearts dedicated to what they were doing. For each other, they stood by each other. For a community in this world who they were supporting, everything going down on the inside didn't matter. They LOVED what they did. And they did it.

I didn't see any of that.......at least what I could see through the windows.

Good thinking and be safe, Mr. Scott. :)..

I read that the warehouse were destroyed, all front desk computers are damaged or toss off the floor etc, and the business is unable to function at this point.

Well I heard the owner won the lottery and is giving away his entire stock to the next 100 customers.

I also heard he came in raging on heroine and other drugs and beat all his employees so they all left en masse.

No really, people are spouting this nonsense. Let's stick to facts people (of which there are NONE).

That link was put in the fist post early this morning. :)

I wonder if whoever at H talked to him asked about the bender... :p... or what actually happened. If nothing official comes out, I would bet something major did occur as opposed to nothing.

Back