• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FrozenCPU - Potential temporary Operational issues?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
July date is a Thursday like the tracking say. A February date was on Saturday.

So it looks legit that it was recently shipped.

I actually prefer the Julian Dates and the metric system, but the USA is somewhat stubborn and likes things bass ackwards at times.

FrozenCPU

6 hrs ·

SIGN OF LIFE!!!!!
First: we at
Frozencpu.com would like to apologize for any/all difficulty that everyone has had placing orders and getting refunds!
Second: we are still open and are NOT closing!!
Third: we are talking phone/email orders between 11am and 6pm est . Also we are shipping everything out UPS.
Forth: Any/all questions about product that was never refunded please contact
[email protected]

Their site is still as it was left in February.
I will be in Fairport on Monday for work. I'll stop by.

If the old storefront is empty and there is no new street address, they're he's most likely selling out of boxes in a storage unit. This could play out as jail time depending on the local and state laws. Interstate sales could bring in the feds.

FrozenCPU is 100% open for business. 4 employee's car's in the lot along with Mark's Range Rover. Lobby open and staffed. Warehouse doors open and stocked floor to ceiling.
Had some cell phone pics but they're garbage. I was shooting right at the sun. :p

FrozenCPU is 100% open for business. 4 employee's car's in the lot along with Mark's Range Rover. Lobby open and staffed. Warehouse doors open and stocked floor to ceiling.
Had some cell phone pics but they're garbage. I was shooting right at the sun. :p

That's good news!

Ordered a waterblock from them today by phone and just received tracking confirmation as they promised.

Back