• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FrozenCPU - Potential temporary Operational issues?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That link was put in the fist post early this morning. :)

I wonder if whoever at H talked to him asked about the bender... :p... or what actually happened. If nothing official comes out, I would bet something major did occur as opposed to nothing.

Well of course! All this mindless speculation is TMZ worthy though lol

Its as much mindless speculation as thinking nothing happened. ;)

Don't recall saying anything contrary to that... of course SOMETHING happened,something always happens in any business. This debacle has just exploded out of control lol.

It sure was a coincidence. The second it left the Frozen warehouse it has NOTHING to do with them. Your beef is with customs and this is totally unrelated.

+1 E.D.

I totally concur. It doesn't matter if your box of fan grills was incorrectly filled with EK Waterblocks, Swiftech pumps, and MSI lightning 290X's. It doesn't matter if they swapped shipping labels and shipped your $1750 order to the wrong person and someone else's $20 package to you. It's not their fault once it leaves the warehouse.

"Blanket" statements, like those bolded above, irk me.

+1 E.D.

I totally concur. It doesn't matter if your box of fan grills was incorrectly filled with EK Waterblocks, Swiftech pumps, and MSI lightning 290X's. It doesn't matter if they swapped shipping labels and shipped your $1750 order to the wrong person and someone else's $20 package to you. It's not their fault once it leaves the warehouse.

"Blanket" statements, like those bolded above, irk me.

50 Minus DKP. Actually, that's not what was being said so technically, you're wrong in this particular case. If his orders weren't exactly what he had purchased and a box of silly string showed up than yes, FCPU would be at fault.

Anyways, I'd like to know what Mr. Scott saw. You can always privately send me a message as well if need to be.

Guys... my statement was in context to Ajay's situation ONLY. Let's stop splitting the split hairs please.

I can confirm that my order is in the *Packaging* stage. There is some movement there and hopefully it ships out today so I can have it by Friday or Sat. Woop, woop!

Edit: Not sure how I feel after reading this.......(The same guy who started this whole story/post @ OCN.)

I was wrong about the packing phase and have been for a couple of years apparently. An old coworker enlightened me on the issue after lurking this thread.Your order goes into the packing phase automatically when the credit card is verified by the back end system, NOT when its printed out from the order box.

Yeah, I agree. The guy who broke the story should go work for "TMZ" but at the same time, he shouldn't had made a public announcement about a companies internals, no? Even if it happened during non-business hours say IF something did happen? How far can someone go? There are limitations imo. No one has the right to talk about me in my own private home, right? As long it doesn't make sounds to the "public sphere". (Public property) The owner also can go after certain people for defamation.

Last edited:
GTX, that's like saying one can speak, but only if it is good things. Anyone can say anything at any time. All this could easily be fixed by FCPU making a comment in the threads.

If you break it down, there are only a few primary communities that are affected at this time, which also happen to hold a large portion of their enthusiast community. In most cases FCPU already has membership to them even. He could easily post on those forums and end all this, but that hasn't happen. IMO that means something has happen and there is possibly some truth to what was posted. Granted, the whole thing is getting crazy, but again, that could be fixed with some simple posts.

Anyways, I'd like to know what Mr. Scott saw. You can always privately send me a message as well if need to be.
What I saw was a retail facility that closed as normal for the weekend and didn't re-open on Monday. Nothing more, nothing less. Nothing out of the ordinary other than the parking lot was void of plowing (we had 18" 2 days ago) and any sort of tracks from traffic of any kind.

50 Minus DKP. Actually, that's not what was being said so technically, you're wrong in this particular case. If his orders weren't exactly what he had purchased and a box of silly string showed up than yes, FCPU would be at fault.

Wrong. It's not what he wrote. He wrote, "The second it left the Frozen warehouse it has NOTHING to do with them." My emphasis added.

Welp, not sure how ACCURATE this is but I found a few images that were recently posted on another forums. Not sure the location or date or time on these. Take these images with a GRAIN OF SALT.

900x900px-LL-65ef3712_10920260_10100553587383947_2908015021825603026_o.jpeg

900x900px-LL-6ff75428_10985562_10100553587004707_2412642073898013544_o.jpeg

900x900px-LL-fa70a2fb_230.jpeg

900x900px-LL-71ba00d6_231.jpeg

900x900px-LL-65b15364_232.jpeg (Custom PC)

The last three images here were left by someone who created a new account today on OCN and left with these comments.....

Here is the proof since you want to call defamatory practice, the Employee's that choose to walk away from the business were unbelievable heart broken over the situation. Collectively we no longer could allow such disrespect to us as the employee's and to our customer base. I encourage anyone and everyone to take there business elsewhere; for blood sweat and tears have been poured into that company to keep it afloat and this is how we were treated.

Also, here's a link to their FB page of their 2012 construction of their new facility, to give you an idea of their warehouse estate. If these images above are deemed to be true, than I can only imagine what damage a enormous warehouse can sustain, having so much stock of everything. Lets hope the forklift wasn't used in the process.

Now I am debating if I should cancel my order via CC company as its apparently automated and not processed by an actual individual.

Edit: Well I guess its never ending with OCN. Now the secondary thread about FCPU has been locked! :rofl:

Last edited:
Nearest I can tell, the outdoors images are from today. That's today's weather here. Sunny 38 degree's. Couldn't see the inside rooms other than the front area which isn't shown in any pics, but that looked normal.

That's the damage of a boohead, lol!

Being serious, that is some damage there whatever happened and if that is the place inside... :(

The 70+ page thread about of all this has been deleted on OCN but some have continued it here.

Just trying to keep everyone up to speed on any developments and hope everyone else does the same. I have a pending order that hasn't been shipped yet since ordering yesterday. Some other individual from EVGA forums says he has a pending order of $2500 and hasn't heard a peep from FCPU.

Here's basically a run down of this whole thing by Legit Review and what if any information is out there about it.

Last edited:
I had a feeling the initial news may have been slightly malicious in nature. The "I used to work for them" line prickled my spider sense.

Im glad to see things arent as dire as intimated.

"To cancel or modify an order, DO NOT EMAIL, PLEASE CALL US." - FCPU Site

I called and got a busy signal after a few rings. So I am stuck waiting atm.
So I tried cancelling with the CC company and they told me if I want to cancel that I can by setting up a claim as they have to give the seller 30 days before they can take any action. So I am stuck here with a PC that is pretty much ready to roll, almost since I found one of my fittings started to leak during my leak testing and have to wait 30 days to get the funds back from this purchase since I attempted to call FCPU to cancel the order but can't get through or take the chance and order through PCS and get my fittings next week while possibly end up with a FCPU package weeks from now.

And I almost forgot to add, I paid for 2-3 day priority shipping so since ordering it on Tuesday evening, the package should be on its way for tomorrow or Saturday. Its still in the "packaging" phase. Still haven't got a tracking number via e-mail or nothing. Called multiple times and no answer from FCPU or any official comments from them for that matter. This is really ridiculous.

This completely sucks. I said to myself I had good luck last year as I had won a PC competition and won a promotion of free gear. Than the year ended with a blowout and I've been out of my main rig since the end of September. Got everything replaced and have my last few RMAs coming in and just trying to replace a fitting. Now I have to wait, possibly almost a month to just get a couple fittings. Can this pls end already! :eek:

FrozenCPU Contact Info
877.243.8266 (Toll Free) - Tried 5+ times and no answer. After say 5+ rings you get a busy signal.

585.218.0120 (Local) - No longer in service.

Back