• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FrozenCPU - Potential temporary Operational issues?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
3NjjId.jpg

Oddly that photo is a landmark for Mnpctech. I made a lot of $$$$$$ from that build allowing me to expand our machine shop. I always get paid before my work commences, but I know that FCPU still owes other vendors money.

Pleasure meeting you sir as I've seen many videos of your work. Unfortunately we meet with one of the builds you did being disrespected like that but it good to see you're still around. I'm surprised hollywood hasn't come knocking on your door for a custom PC as a prop.

On another note, I'm shocked to see them open after many recons have stated how dead it was there. Happy to see some indications that they are open for business but they have lost lots of trust and loyalty. Its really upsetting after all this time that no one has even given a statement of apology to the community. That upsets me more than anything. Surprised since they are open, they haven't shipped my paid fittings yet.

I checked my account at FCPU and it says it was cancelled. I never called it in to cancel it and the CC at the time since being turned off was paid off in full, including that bill.

I would like more info.
Where was your package shipped from? I know for a fact that the building is being looked at for purchase by a developer. Last time I was by there was about 2 weeks ago. The building was empty. Now I'm interested. Maybe I'll take a little ride this weekend. Need to see for myself.
Website is still not up for me. :confused:
Same February closed message is still up too.

One would think if they were back open there would have been some sort of press release about it, knowing all the bad press they got when they closed.
My opinion..........somebody is back dooring what inventory they have left out of a storage container. Legal bills are expensive.
Tread with caution if you intend to buy from there.

Last edited:
Looking forward to hearing your report back Mr.Scott

@GTXJackBauer, Thank you for your support! ...that image serves as landmark, in that 2015 has been very good year for us. I always try to turn Negatives into Positives.

Last edited:
Well, had to look up the address on Google earth, it is being sipped forma different address than their building. 144 Fairport village landing, Fairport, NY just down the road. Looks like they shipped it from the UPS store there, so not sure where they are working from, but it is packaged like FCPU would have and taped with their brand of packing tape. This is the best proof I can give.

removed pic

Sorry, no address for you to mail me thank you cards. They probably don't have warehouse pick-up cause all their accounts were closed. Use at your won risk, be a long time before they are trusted if ever, they might be selling the warehouse to pay off debts, hopefully to making things right. Time will tell.

Edit: picture was all jacked up.

Last edited:
...they might be selling the warehouse to pay off debts, hopefully to making things right. Time will tell.

Edit: picture was all jacked up.
Or he's supporting himself only. How else is he going to live and keep a roof over his head.

Fairport Village Landing is a small strip mall right in the middle of town.

My opinion..........somebody is back dooring what inventory they have left out of a storage container. Legal bills are expensive.
Tread with caution if you intend to buy from there.
Or he's supporting himself only.
This is now seeming more likely.

Sorry, no address for you to mail me thank you cards.
:rolleyes: Not my style anyway man. Thanks for the extra info though. :)

It's probably to late to ask for a picture of the packaged items. One thing I loved about FCPU was how carefully they packaged your item/items:) Not like New*** or Tiger*** that just throws in a few air bags or paper and says that it will make it to you without any damage.

MORE PIC's PLEASE:)

I can't show you the unopened item, but it was undamaged and the seals were unbroken. Item was the CHV-z EK NB/VRM water block. I saw no damage on the box, looked as if I took I off the shelf.

This is the same brown wrapping paper I've always seen them use as filler inside their boxes to keep objects from moving around, it was under the item box and on top so it had cushion all around it.

FCPU2.jpg

I can take more pics of the box if you want :clap:

I'm sure EK will be pleased to know that he's still selling their items that he basically stole.
Curious to know, what was your method of payment?

He posts "Something Wicked This Way Comes...................." at 2 a.m.. in the morning. Makes completely no sense and I believe a substance was most likely doing the thinking. 6/9/15

Than this was posted on 6/11/15......"
EK Water Blocks Hey FCPU, where are our six-figure sum USD you still owe us?"

And a few dozen that didn't get their stuff or refunds. He shoving it in their faces and being smug about it.

I think you are reading that tracking detail wrong. The date is 02/07/2015 or 02/JUL/2015 not Feb, 7th 2015.

James Not sure if you realize this but you scribbled out your last name and address from the label but you left the lower label there so that info is still visable. Now Scottie can track you down. LOL

James you may want to pull that image before some weirdo looks you up. It's amazing what Google has on every one. Just to prove a point tell Diane I said high.

Also Mr. Scott the date isn't just a Europe thing anymore. The corporation I work for also requires us to list the date this way too.

Back