• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need replacement fan for Sapphire 7970 Dual-x

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

torin3

Got a 2nd-hand Sapphire 7970 Dual-X

One of the fans is broken and I need to replace it. Anybody have a favorite place other than ebay to get one?

DC, 12V 0.35A, frameless model FD7010H12S. 85mm (39mm between the 3 mounting holes.

Thanks!

Feels like I just saw this question on another forum.

I usually just buy fans on eBay since they'll have what you're looking for somewhere. Other option is something like an accelero but that would cost alot more. Performance-pcs might have a fan that would work but probably not for less than eBay sellers.

Agreed with Grumperfish.
If you cant find a cheap replacement on E-bay which is the most economical solution
Its likely better to replace the entire thing with aftermarket.
Accelero isn't the only option though.
Their are cheaper options out there that should be just as good or better then the stock or aftermarket hsf.

I just replaced the fans on my 7970 that Gigabyte sent me. Lemme check in my box-o-crap and see if I have any spares that match.

I just replaced the fans on my 7970 that Gigabyte sent me. Lemme check in my box-o-crap and see if I have any spares that match.

I would definitely appreciate that!

Sorry for taking so long to reply, but it has been a busy few days.

The reason I was looking for some place other than ebay is because most the ones I could find were 2-3 weeks shipping and I didn't want to wait that long. However I think I'm going to need to buy a few sets anyway. The 7970 Sapphire Dual-X's other fan died. And even though it is in an unheated garage, it overheats with no fan. Also, 2 other cards, and Asus 280X and another Sapphire 7970 both have a single dead fan.

I found them, but they're not the ones you need I'm afraid :( The ones I have are T128010SM (12VDC / 0.20A) . They are 3 mounting holes ones tho if that's any help. Lemme know if you want em.

Went back to ebay and found someone in the US who had a couple for reasonable prices and first class USPS shipping. I should have them in a week at the latest, and probably by Thursday if they ship Tuesday.

Last edited:
Back