• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus P5N32-E SLI

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

knucklez1991

I got this motherboard earlier today from a friend and would like to know if the bios can be updated and where i could find all the latest drivers. Haven't booted it up yet untill i get all the required stuff to get it up to date. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Update* um don't know what kinda cpu it has but as for the ram it has Kingston KVR kvr800d2n5k2/2g kit of 2 there are four of them and two is low profile ram i guess you would call it and the other two regular size.

Last edited:
It can be updated.

Go to the Asus website, find the board, click support. You can find the latest bios and drivers there. :)

ummm this is my first time doing this with the whole bios thing here is what i found the reason i picked xp is cause my friend said he runned xp on it but anyways do i need to get the latest bios or all of them?

- - - Updated - - -

Back