• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Street Tuning Evolution (New Game)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sofianinho

I would like to talk to you guys about Street Tuning Evolution (STE) a new game project that will revolutionize the universe of car games.
So if you're tired of the sanitized games such as Forza, Gran Turismo, Need For Speed, The Crew etc
which all offers nearly the same thing, limited customization ( only cosmetic for most of it) unréalistic driving like you hit a wall at 250 Km/h and you get back to the race with just a few scratches like nothing happened, or taking a turn at high speed and being able to stay on the road like a train on the rails, well some of us car enthusiasts/gamers had enough of it and we're happy to see this project bring a new vision to the scene of car games.
Street Tuning Evolution (STE) is a project developed by INVICTUS, it's the game that car enthusiasts dream about, very realistic, extremely detailed customisation, you can build your car starting with just a frame, build the engine with all its components such as the engine block, crankshaft, connecting rods, camshaft, cylinder head, air duct, exhaust system, the engine cooling system etc you can put up the suspension, the interior ... in other words you can do everything yourself and build the car of your dreams, but Street Tuning Evolution is not just a mechanic simulator, it's a racing game, with all types of racing : street racing, circuit racing, drag racing, drifting etc, It's the whole experience. Build, upgrade, tune, race, crash and repair your car.
The other important thing about Street Tuning Evolution is that the game is all about modding, they know that it's very important to support modding with this new game and they want to make it easier, they will provide the tools in addition to documentation for modding the game. You can quickly create addon vehicles, parts and tracks with the help of specific software designed to create content, which you will be able to show off to your friends with the online multiplayer mode.
The last point and the most important in my opinion is that this project is crowd funded in other words this is a community driven project this means you can get the game for a lower cost and with FULL modding support this wouldn't be possible within the restrictions of having a publisher.
For those who think that this game can be everything they ever expected from a true car game, we need your help to make this game happen and to spread the word and bring the information to car enthusiasts and gamers, this is our opportunity to create the game that we always wanted, a game that will step away from the standard games that we know.

Here is the first trailer of the game :

Last edited:
I've been keeping tabs on this for a while. I liked the Street Legal games, but they had their fair share of problems. I feel like this could be a very, very good game if done correctly. :)

Back