• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[Project Log] "eNVy" - Custom 1-Off Parvum, 5960x, GTX 980s

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Those cables look sweet, what do you plan on doin with the PSU? should be interesting, I really like the mid-board res, that's such an awesome Idea, want to know how the aurora will look in that.

Oh hell yes!

:D

Those cables look sweet, what do you plan on doin with the PSU? should be interesting, I really like the mid-board res, that's such an awesome Idea, want to know how the aurora will look in that.

Thank ya! I'm having some custom labels made to make everything match. I can't wait to see the reservoir filled, I feel like a kid before Christmas. I'm probably not going to wind up using the aurora because I feel like its going to get hung in the reservoir. I've worked with Mick from Mayhems on it.

:D

Thank ya! I'm having some custom labels made to make everything match. I can't wait to see the reservoir filled, I feel like a kid before Christmas. I'm probably not going to wind up using the aurora because I feel like its going to get hung in the reservoir. I've worked with Mick from Mayhems on it.

That kinda sucks, I was tryin to picture that affect it has spread nicely across the res you so beautifully put in there, that hazing affect would of looked awesome I think, but for a system you plan on keeping and using, I don't blame you for being cautious.

Beautiful build.

Thank ya!

That kinda sucks, I was tryin to picture that affect it has spread nicely across the res you so beautifully put in there, that hazing affect would of looked awesome I think, but for a system you plan on keeping and using, I don't blame you for being cautious.

Yeah I might still do it for the "wow" factor when the build is done and switch back over after I shoot pictures and video, but I'm not sure. I have everything to do it both ways!

Alright, I've stalled this enough as it is. I'll get some more pictures of it with my setup this week, once my new monitor shows up! I didn't get EVERYTHING I wanted in here, and had to make a few compromises but this build is still everything I hoped it'd be!

I really want to thank you guys for sticking this out and supporting the build. This has been a LONG LONG LONG 10 months, from conception to now. I am thrilled with the outcome and honestly, without my sponsors none of this would have been possible. Thank you again to Justin and Shaun from Parvum, Jacob and EVGA, Joseph and everyone at Corsair, Mick From Mayhems for the coolant, Bitspower and Dazmode, as well as my friend Eric or xD3aDPooLx for the sleeve-job!

Now, on to what everyone here cares about... some Glamour shots. I'll get a video done ASAP as well, just need to get everything done in my office :-D

I GIVE TO YOU.... "eNVy"

lZvU6Zs.png

Glo5Paa.jpg
FzKdRKb.jpg
E1FOVu0.jpg
y1KZb3x.jpg
EVAW0yg.jpg
7OqqRBH.jpg
TzmNP4Q.jpg
R0ZDBWs.jpg
SE6NTM5.jpg
7AdpyDQ.jpg
Yp8o1wK.jpg
Nan6QrX.jpg

It turned out awesome MunneY. My favorite parts of this build are the custom Reservoir, sleeving, and NVidia color choice.

Figured I'd show you guys how I wound up with my setup.... Thanks for all the support!

B2zZoRQ.jpg
wcqEc1a.jpg
QCVyrv5.jpg
K7i6HNO.jpg
iTjyV9e.jpg
5M68DIk.jpg
O6Hkh4g.jpg
pJbKwEr.jpg
yCZP29g.jpg

As you can see I've added an External 480mm Monster to the loops to help with temps even more so! Grabbed some Koolance QDC4's and set it running via the internal fan splitter with the help of some extensions.

Here is a video of the setup on my channel if you want to watch that!

Could you host the images locally please? That last post doesn't have working images for me.

Back