• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Multiple domain logins in 2K

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Paiynn

Is it possible to have more than one domain logon option when booting 2k? One of the sales people here take their laptop home and want to connect it to his LAN workgroup there for filesharing but he doesnt have that option of course because his LAN adapter is configured for work. Its kind of a pain in the *** to change your network settings each time to switch from a domain to a workgroup, or whatever.

as far as i know it is completely possible. I take my 2k machine back and forth to my work and i have a different login at each placce. At hom my domain is different from work obviously. Just choose it from the dropdown menu at the login screen.

Yes thats what I want to do, its just a matter of how to get it in that drop down :)

I looked all over my win 2k pro system and I’ll be darned if i can figure it out at 10:30 at night. I know that if you click on the options button On the log on screen you can get the drop down box to show if there are other domains available to log onto...I just can't find the option to add the domains to that drop down box. I'll ask the guys at work in the help desk tomorrow. They will know. :D we know everything, were nerds. As single help desk commanders were are weak, but united we are the alpha nerd source for everything. PWHahahahahaha *evil nerd laugh*

Back