• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

To the guy who keeps hard coding swipe launcher at google

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BobbyBubblehead

swipe launcher guy at google you are a weenie a dingbat a plonka a general all round bad egg and prize git :D

Androids are just stuffed with this gem of an interface feature.

obviously buried in gestures and icons galore what we need is some stupid pop up that cant resist showing up on every single fast paced game there is :rolleyes:

right when you're in the middle of some action all we really want is to screw the game up, lose a life and launch google browser to googleville :thup:

Stick to boston dynamics and building terminators to kill general public in the name of policing for your evil kicks. :salute:

but leave the freakin swipe launcher out the next snickers or peanut jello or whatever the hell stupid name you plan to give the next droid OS ;)

Or I will hunt you down! :nuts:

My OS political hat in the arena :ty:

Last edited by a moderator:
Please refrain from using "retarded" to describe things that have nothing to due with actual mental issues. It's offensive. Thank you.

My apologies hokie. In the uk its offensive in the opposite context and accepted as a informal offensive meaning stupid or foolish.

I can`t spell idiosyncratic when I`m peeved :D lol

now I know :salute:

Last edited:
Back