• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dying Light??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

EmbraceTheHate

So who is playing it?? Me and another guy are having alot of fun in Co op. If anyone would like to join us feel free to add me on steam. EmbraceTheHate89.

I may end up downloading it this weekend and try it out. Been trying to decide on some new games to play. D3 is getting a little old.

Were you let down at the end??? I was....

The ending was probably one of the worst endings of all time, when I finished I was like that was it? I beat the game with 1 finger? The second biggest letdown was the entire 1.5 patch, performance increased a little bit but I believe they butchered the graphics limits like they did with 1.4, I have raw uncompressed video of old town on 1.4 and 1.5 and 1.4 def looks better.

I watched my friend do the last story quest. Havent touched it since, huge let down. Everything else was awesome, i do wish you mod your actual guns.....

Back