• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Build/Builder

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Decided to go with a 970, and im gonna pick up an SSD. Next question is... I'm looking at MSI or Gigabyte for the 970? Any benefit to branding to the motherboard? Or just preference, I'm leaning towards the quieter MSI. Also should those cards fit easily in the CM Haf 912?

My Msi gpu is super quiet ill give it that. Alot of people rave about the "twin frozen" fans. Looks good to. So far im happy with my Msi products.

My Msi gpu is super quiet ill give it that. Alot of people rave about the "twin frozen" fans. Looks good to. So far im happy with my Msi products.

MSI-TWIN-FROZR-GAMING-GEFORCE-GTX-780-OC-box-front.jpg

Frozr, not Frozen. Don't ask me why. They are an Asian company. Maybe an exec thought frozen was spelled Frozr and it just stuck.
I'm not even sure how you pronounce it... is it FR-OH-ZER or FROZZER...

While we're talking about MSi, I think the MSi gaming logo is super lame. A dragon? Who gets excited about dragons? It's not even a cool looking dragon...

Back