• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

An Alternative to the XSPC X2O 750 Dual Bayres/Pump

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mrrobot

Hello,
I am looking for a pump/reservoir that could be an alternative to the XSPC X2O 750 Dual Bayres/Pump. Last night I found that the LED plastic holder piece in the back broke and is making my system leak. And looking at reviews online this is a pretty common problem. Perferably I would like to find something something that is a dual bay reservoir like the X2O but really anything that will work would be nice. I run a CPU block and two GPU blocks on it with a 3 Fan radiator

Monsoon Series Two reservoir are some really nice dual reservoirs with LEDs built-in and silver coils while being able to mounting a D5 or DDC pump in the rear.

Can I ask what your system specs are including your loop. Also the temps, ambient and delta-Temps you're getting. That seems not much heat surface for a CPU + x2 GPUs in a loop for a 120.3/320 rad.

:welcome: to OCFs btw. :salute:

Hey Guys,

I had the same exact problem where my led holder was leaking and eventually broke off. I was wondering if you guys know where I can just buy the replacement part for this? I just don't want to buy a new pump and the place I bought it from was Frozencpu. Apparently they're closed due to some internal issues and haven't been able to assist me.

Contact XPSC and see what they say or Performancepcs.com if you're looking to buy another res.

Back