• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Case Opinion ??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TorqueRanger

I am working on building a new rig and I was looking for new case..I was looking at the Cooler Master HAF 912 or Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-03 Red Steel but I am not sure my Spire TherMax Eclipse II or 280x will all fit ?? Do you guys have any suggestion for about the same price ??

My spec
FX8320
MSI 970 Gaming AM3+ siza ATX
Powercolor 280X

Thanks

For the Spec-03, the 280x should fit no problem if you are using one of the top 3 expansion slots, if you are using the 4th or lower, you are limited to 10.5" length cards so it may get a bit cramped.

It also appears that the spire is 155mm tall and the Spec-03 is 7.3" wide so that should fit.

For the Spec-03, the 280x should fit no problem if you are using one of the top 3 expansion slots, if you are using the 4th or lower, you are limited to 10.5" length cards so it may get a bit cramped.
I just placed the order for the Spec-03 and can't wait ... The case remindes me of Bane of Dark Knight Rises..
-The-Dark-Knight-Rises-Promotional-Poster-Bane-HQ-the-dark-knight-rises-31369683-1500-916.jpg

It does look pretty cool, I've never used it but with the newegg sale price of $43 $54 $60 it's not like you would be blowing a huge amount of cash if it turns out to be a lemon.

Last edited:
Back