• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FX-8350 OC help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hmmm I tested the first stick at slot B1 since A1 is blocked by hsf it was successful. However, the second stick when I put it on slot B1 my computer wouldn't boot. Then I tried slot B2 it worked. No errors for 1st stick 2nd stick is halfway on slot b2 no errors so far

Could this be a ram slot issue?

Update:
Both sticks(around 1866) are good tho 2nd stick wouldn't work in slot b1. If I plug the sticks at both B1 and B2 they dont work as 1866(not exactly 1866 too) instead they go 1264. I have my bios set to read them as 1866 because they are 1866 sticks.

Last edited:
Sadly nope. This board is 5 years old. I think it has fulfilled its service since its cheap anyway. But when I get my main cooler back I'll be trying Slots A and I'll see if they work fine. As of the moment the Mugen 4 is blocking slot A1.

Back