• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dell Inspiron 3043 19.5" Touch All-In-One Desktop Computer from pentium to i3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Even if it could be, at the same clock speed, an i3 doesn't exactly mop the floor with a pentium. It's "better" but not "way better". If it were possible to upgrade, a more meaningful upgrade would be something like an i5 or lower end Xeon.

Can you post if you have seen a good deal for a Touch All-In-One computer please.
Original poster wants it to be portable enough for plane carry-on luggage.

Can you post if you have seen a good deal for a Touch All-In-One computer please.
Original poster wants it to be portable enough for plane carry-on luggage.

I'm not following...

Original poster contacted me saying he wants an all in one because unlike desktops, they appear to be portable enough to carry on the plane.
Have you seen any good deals for the All-In-One desktop PCs?

I guess they are like very large Tablets?

Original poster contacted me saying he wants an all in one because unlike desktops, they appear to be portable enough to carry on the plane.
Have you seen any good deals for the All-In-One desktop PCs?

I guess they are like very large Tablets?

If he wants something to carry, that's touchscreen, get a Surface Pro or touchscreen laptop.
For an AIO you still have to carry an external mouse and keyboard unless you plan to do all of that on-screen.

Also, I wouldn't try carrying one onto a plane too often. They're still bulky and won't hold up to abuse nearly as well as a laptop, which is made for travel.

Back