• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: March, Unigine Heaven , Xtreme Preset

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
either way he is putting a "beat down" on my card. impressive for sure

either way he is putting a "beat down" on my card. impressive for sure

He's putting the beat down on a lot of 980s too. Some ancient Chinese secret I think!

around here we like to call them Texas Tweaks. hehe, but he is an insanely abled dude for sure. Would love to make the drive and meet up to partake of his work. He is only about 1.5 hours from me

insanely abled dude for sure.

I'd say his scores are up with the LN2 guys and he's just on water.
I'm looking forward to the weekend to meet Mandrake and jiccman. This will be fun.

I just hope I'm not hungover Sunday, betcha can't drink just one. :rofl:

What i did notice he is using 347.09 while most everyone else is on 347.52 sometimes a set of older drivers does work better with certain Benchmarks. :shrug:

As for me i think i will be watching from the side lines this month, because i still can not get this to work at all folks! :eh?:

It could corrupt my OS if i am not careful and i need my laptop for other thing as well. :attn:

Be watching you, ;) :salute:

Ajay.

What i did notice he is using 347.09 while most everyone else is on 347.52 sometimes a set of older drivers does work better with certain Benchmarks. :shrug:

As for me i think i will be watching from the side lines this month, because i still can not get this to work at all folks! :eh?:

It could corrupt my OS if i am not careful and i need my laptop for other thing as well. :attn:

Be watching you, ;) :salute:

Ajay.

That certainly is strange Ajay? Funny that it just won't run. If you had Heaven running from the program, maybe it's something to do with the HWBot wrapper?

I didnt try the 347.09 but did score better with 347.25 than with the 347.52

oh! I call BS on this, metalracer has to submit video with his to prove it's not on ln2!!!!!! holly crap, to give up a secret or two at least!!!!!!
dang those 970's are killer for the dollar.

:rock:

My second run with my GTX460 and I just surpassed Witchy on HWBot (1141.546). Still going

crabbi daddi| 7970| SINGLE| air| 1933.35

at least its not fire stick.

Attachments

• bench.JPG
    bench.JPG
    283.6 KB · Views: 76
Hey Crabbi Daddi. Might wanna change your Wallpaper dude. That one's 2 months old! LMAO

Very nice run there Mr Blaylock sir!! ;) :salute:

P.S. Only 2 spots behind 8 PACK!

Ajay.

Last edited:
Thx everyone. It amazes me how hard this thing will artifact and still put out a good score. Every run I was holding my breath cuz I knew the train was coming off the tracks at some point. There may still be some more points in there somewhere. Stay tuned.

Back