• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: March, Unigine Heaven , Xtreme Preset

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That rocks Manny, up there with the LN2 crowd. # 8 ain't half bad:thup:

Very picky benchmark to run....

Won't run in fullscreen unless my cards are in X-Fire (says "Can't find suitable video mode" for my 270x even though the 7850 is driving the monitor), otherwise it runs fine.
Then it complains that the bench wasn't run in 1680X1050, so I get no score...

My monitor can't even run that res. 1400x1050 is the max :confused:

around here we like to call them Texas Tweaks. hehe, but he is an insanely abled dude for sure. Would love to make the drive and meet up to partake of his work. He is only about 1.5 hours from me

A big thanks goes to you for some of the Texas Tweaks I use dejo! :)

It would be great to get together and do some benching one of these days, maybe we could get some other locals like raymo and mikecdm.

Nice job! :thup:

Maybe we need to have a battle of the GTX460's. :salute:

Nice run Blaylock! :clap:

Going to reinstall drivers. Hopefully, that will stop heaven from complaining about not running the bench in 1600x1200 res, and finally get me a score to work with.

You should run this bench at 1600x900 res for best results.

I can't even display that res..
1400x1050 is the max I can do.

The bench seems to default to 1680x1050 for the Dx11 Xtreme preset, which I can't run.

I guess I'll have to join you guys for next month's benching, and forgo Heaven :(

Last edited:
Metal, Is Raymo back in Campbell? I thought he was still in Cali

Silverp maybe you can play with some of these settings to get it to run?? idk if 270x does it or not.

silver.PNG

Johan45/GTX980/ single/air/5635.406

I think Heavenwent for a nosedive on this one. There's no way this is right

unixocf 5635.406.JPG

Not with 800MHz CPU clocks :p - Peeps, take the ss with the right cpu speed!!!!

...nor those GPU clocks... yeah. That isn't right considering you are 1K points higher with ~400Mhz less core speed. LOL!

Back