• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: March, Unigine Heaven , Xtreme Preset

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I didnt have the correct background for the comp, and then got discouraged with the clocks of one card and gave up without much of a fight. But here is a screen of recent action.
dejo/gtx970/sli 2 cards/ stock air/ 6110 image_id_1375119.jpg

Woomack / GTX980 / single / SS / 5321.311

1.jpg

I had one slightly better but forgot background. Not best card. It's max on ss :-/

it might have seven for all I know, it's the hwbot rules that confuse me a little in this case.

All updated guys, months almost over so get them while you can.

witchy,
yea, i seez this here picture and it takes a single slot, looks like a single to me:shock:

I understand your perspective here caddi, one physical card. For competition sake this card has to compete with SLI and xFire set ups or it would completely dominate and rightly so.

BTW, that is a two slot cooler ............. :rofl:

dejo/ gtx 970/ sli 2 cards/ 6191.513
a bit better, but still have one card that doesnt want to give me any goods. I never have good luck with EVGA cards for some reason heaven11-6191-513.jpg

witchy, it takes 1 pcie slot, still looks like a single card to me, but hwbot rules is hwbot rules and I see why they call it crossfire.

Dejo, quit your grousing, you're within 200 of a pair of 980's for gawd sakes!!!

caddi, your card only uses a single pcie slot but takes up 2 expansion slots- which makes it a dual slot cooling solution.
sadly with the way cards are today there are no fair ways to look at a card. if it is as a single on a dual gpu then you spank single cards, yet they dont usually compare equally to a 2 cards of the comparable gpu

if it takes a single pcie slot it's a single to me, with what little i know of gpu's.
I still want to see the day when sli or cross fire use both sets of vram and not mirror one to the other and also one card works on one part and the other card the other half and scaling is 100%.

does earthdogs 295x2card really belong in the crossfire group?
it's a singleboard
2 gpu cores CD... It's two gpus on one board. The board does not make it a single gpu, as there are two gpus on that one board. The slot has nothing to do with it.

As far as your multi gpu wishes, it exists in SFR rendering, just not a lot of games support it. ;)

Back