• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Return Merchandise to Amazon....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rpjkw11

I hope this is a proper forum. We bought an Asus tablet from Amazon 10 days ago. It seems the micro USB connector has faulty wiring as it will not charge nor will the screen come on. What I'm wondering is, do I need an RMA or can I safely follow the return merchandise steps listed on the Amazon website? I kept the original packaging, less the brown shipping box (not a problem). This is the first time I've ever had to return an online purchase so a little help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

amazon support is awesome hop on chat with them they will fix everything in a couple minutes.

Definitely talk to them at least.

I bought a 5.1 sound system (sound bar, sub, 2 rear speakers) from Amazon and it arrived with a chipped/crushed corner on the sound bar (only cosmetic damage). I debated whether it would be worth sending it back just for that, but I talked to them in chat to see what they would do. They sent me an entire replacement 5.1 system and didn't want me to ship the other back to them. So I had two working 5.1 systems, one just has a cosmetic defect. I gave that one to my brother.

Last edited:
Thank you Wagex and MattNo5ss for the answers. I'd pretty well decided to contact them rather than leave anything to chance so thanks for the advice and encouragement.

Back