• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 LIQUID COOLING??? COMPATIBLE

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Maybe the better question would be is that liquid cooler compatible/big enough for the FX 8350or similar FX 6 or 8 core CPU. I have not seen one through here yet but would think a single 120 mm rad will fall short of anything above a mild OC.

Maybe the better question would be is that liquid cooler compatible/big enough for the FX 8350. I have not seen one through here yet but would think a single 120 mm rad will fall short of anything above a mild OC.
I agree. I only answered the question.
A single 120 will not be enough for a 8350.
BTW, did I miss where he said it was going on a 8350? :confused:

No you didn't I assumed, considering the board I would assume an FX 6 or 8 core chip ...... its ben a very long day.

SuperMScott said:
BTW, did I miss where he said it was going on a 8350?

That is funny as shett sir. Seems never do we see the real question.

No you didn't I assumed, considering the board I would assume an FX 6 or 8 core chip ...... its ben a very long day.

Oh no...I was guessing Sempy 140. HEhehe.

RGone...

Na ...... been a long day ad the post directly below said 8350 ....... my tired and aging mind connected the dots and I posted ...... in the end I am probably right but assumptions are not always good ........ its time for bed. :salute:

Back